Home » » The Latest Arrivals

The Latest Arrivals

New Cool Racerback colors hitting US stores - black inkwell gingham, frond gingham, and bleach coral. I like the Bleached Coral.

Burning Yellow CRB (I think) and Frond Groovy Run shorts. It looks like she has a Beaming Blue tank layered underneath. I like it against the Frond.
New Frond Free to Be Tank, shown with the gingham CRB and Groovy Run Shorts.


Photos of the new Still Pants in Inkwell and what looks like Heathered Black (could be Coal) to me. Shown with a Bleached Coral Election? (I'm working on the name of this color) Pop Orange Forme jacket and I'm not sure about the tank underneath.


The new bag is the Vino to Vinyasa Tote.

105F Singlet and matching Crane Crops. I'd bet she has sized down at least one, or more likely, two sizes in the 105F Singlet here.

Please Me Pullover and Post Restorative Sweatpant.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger