Home » » Color Comparison: Bleached Coarl, Pink Shell, Pop Orange, Creamsicle Pop, and Light Flare

Color Comparison: Bleached Coarl, Pink Shell, Pop Orange, Creamsicle Pop, and Light Flare

My Bleached Coral Cool Racerback came early today. I thought I wasn't going to like it enough to keep it but I really love it. Here it is compared to my other CRBs and a Swiftly. From left to right: Pink Shell, Bleached Coral, Pop Orange Swiftly, Creamsicle Pop, and Light Flare. The two headbands are a Bubbilicious Mesh Headwrap on top and a Pig Pink Bangbuster on the bottom. The Pop Orange Swiftly and Bleached Coral CRB are probably the closest in color. I remember I liked the Swiftly best in that color since it was a little muted. I didn't buy a Pop Orange CRB.

Very similar comparison, going clockwise - Blush Quart high Noon Dot CRB, Bleached Coral, Pop Orange Swiftly Tank, Creamsicle Pop CRB, and Pink Shell CRB on the bottom.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger