Home » » Herringbone U-Turn Pullover and Photos of the Latest

Herringbone U-Turn Pullover and Photos of the Latest

Black Herringbone U-Turn Pullover. Thought I am not a fan of the U-Turn Pullover - I think it's too short and hate the curved hem - my favorite pullover purchase from last year was my black herringbone Full Tilt. It's the warmest running luon pullover I have and doesn't scream "athletic wear." The herringbone Full Tilts, both the white and black, have become sought after items on the secondary lulu market.

 A couple more photos of the wild Polar Haze Sea Stripe Wunder Unders. Shown with the Flare Technicool LS in the top photo.

Mint Moment Boogie Shorts.

 Mint Moment Not So Basic Tee and Polar Haze Root Chakra Crops.


The Black and White Classic Stripe Top Speed Crops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger