Home » » Ebb and Flow Crops Are In Plus More of the Latest

Ebb and Flow Crops Are In Plus More of the Latest


I'm not going to even talk about those awful color blocked WUs.

Thanks to Ms. L for this photo.

Ebb and Flow crops are arriving in the stores in four colors: Inkwell, Light Flare, Black, and Gray. They have oval gussets. Also shown is the new Burning Yellow 105F Singlet made of Silverescent Sheer Luon and the Flip Your Dog bras.


New Pirouette Plus bra made of luxtreme. Cute enough but definitely not for bustier women.

Back of the Burning Yellow 105F Singlet tank.


New Burning Yellow Cool Racerback and Work It Out Tank. I'll have to see the Burning Yellow in person to tell whether I like it. Yellows are tricky on me. Besides, I have to save my money to for the upcoming Frond color. I definitely have a list of tops I'd like to get in that.


New First Base LS in running luon. A nice basic but I am good as far as rulu tops go.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger