Home » » Today's Shopping Trip - Front Racer Love (I Know, I Know)

Today's Shopping Trip - Front Racer Love (I Know, I Know)

It must have been all those Battlestar Galatica photos because after bagging on the Front Racer Tank for the past few days I ended up buying one today. I tried on both the Silver and the Black and went home with the Black. I don't know whether I've run across a photo of it paired with the Energy Bra underneath but they work well together. It's a little longer than a CRB and wider so you can almost wear it as a tunic top. I have narrow, sloping shoulders so the weird front cutouts actually worked for me. The light luon used in both the Silver and the black was thick, soft, and reminiscent of the material used when I first started buying Cool Racerbacks. I would say the length of the Front Racer hits me about the same spot as it does the woman in this photo - a couple of inches below the crotch.

 Bruised Berry Faded Dot Cool Racerback on top the Front Racer Back Tank. Both are the same size. I will say the BB CRB does run a bit smaller than my other CRBs.


I also bought the Zippy Green Energy bra. The top photo shows it compared to the Faded Zap Energy. The middle photo shows it compared to an Alfalfa heaband. (I was hoping Zippy Green was similar to Alfalfa or Antidote.)  I've been reading comments that people have felt the newer Energy bra colors are fitting differently than older ones. I happened to wear a black Energy to the store today so here is the comparison of the two, the Zippy looks a little smaller.

I also tried on the Clarity tank and loved it. Since I have the very similar Tiny Tee from the Lab I was able to pass but if you like Vitasea tanks you might want to check this one out. I'd say this runs TTS. If it comes in more colors I would consider getting one.

I also tried on the Power Flow crops. I liked them quite a bit and didn't think they were overly sheer in the Beach Blanket. I wouldn't get any of the colors out in it now but the ed told me the black version of these were part of the pullback so I don't think more colors are coming in these right now.

BTW, remember these Embody crops that we got an accidental look at? They were part of the pullback, too, so won't be coming after all. I am bummed because I really liked the Inkwell Embody crops I tried on. I hope lululemon decides to remake this style with good luon because it's a winner in style and fit.

I also tried on the Elongate Burnout top. It's a nice style but the material is better suited for pajamas. If lululemon is going to do a burnout style then I'd prefer it in the manifesto prints or a pattern like used in the Perfect Layer Tees.

I also have another rumor for you - the SS Swiftly necklines are being changed to a more open style.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger