Home » » Photos of the Run For Your Life and Silver Bullet Tanks

Photos of the Run For Your Life and Silver Bullet Tanks

The Run for Your Life tank is also arriving in stores. It's underwhelming me on these girls. I'd like to see it maybe a size down on them and also on a bustier woman.



More photos of the Silver Bullet tank. The material is not luxtreme, it's the same silverescent knit that is used in the new Run For Your Life tank. The feather print on the front is reflective.

Updated - A couple more Run For Your Life Photos - I like it cinched up. I can't wait to hear some fit reviews:



I like how exposed the back is - that helps keep me cool in spin class.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger